Delivering on the promise of managed security services that protect your network.
Our team of technology and security experts can help craft a managed security solution that fits your needs and budget. From unified threat management firewalls, to data loss prevention solutions, we will help you identify the ways that you need to be protecting your network, your data, and your intellectual property.
Our managed security services include:
- Comprehensive security assessment services - let us help you identify areas of risk and focus on ways to fix them.
- HIPAA compliance services -Our automated self-assessment tool, coupled with our experienced HIPAA consultants, can help your organization ensure that you are in compliance with the latest HIPAA regulations, including the recent HITECH provisions.
- Payment card industry compliance services - Work with our security experts and our automated PCI assessment web tool to ensure you are keeping your scanning vendor honest — and be sure to have a clear understanding of all of the PCI regulations you are responsible for following.
- SOC reporting and SSAE-16 services - Formerly SAS 70 audit reports, the AICPA has rebranded the reports that accompany control audits. Give your customers, vendors and partners the peace of mind by having your control systems audited by a firm with deep experience in the field.
- Data loss prevention solutions - Are you confident that your employees are keeping your important data safe? Our DLP solution ensures that you have a crystal clear picture of what your employees are doing on their computers, and how it might impact your business.
- Network vulnerability and penetration testing services - We can help identify your network's vulnerability by trying to find our way in.
With all of today's compliance regulations, how can you be sure you're keeping up? We can help determine which rules apply to your organization and help you get compliant. Click here for a free compliance review.
Looking for more information on our managed network security services? Contact Joe Compton below.
Related Case Studies
Security Compliance Solutions for a Financial Institution
Questions? Contact Joseph Compton and he'd be glad to help.